你一定要会的十句影视口语

[不指定 08/07/24 19:49 | by admin ]
| |

1. Do it yourself, then.
既然如此,你自己来吧。【疯狂想像:别人抱怨你没做好的时候说!】

举例:
A: That's not the way I wanted it done.
这可不是我想要的方式。
B: Do it yourself, then.
那你自己来呗。

2. That's more like it.
这才像话。【疯狂想像:像个长者一样地说!】


举例:
A: Don't talk to your brother that way!
别跟你哥哥那么说话!
B: I'm sorry I insulted you, Jimmy.
对不起,我侮辱了你,吉米。
A: That's more like it.
那这像话。

3. That's going too far.
太过分了!


举例:
A: Should I buy my girlfriend a car?
我是不是该给我女朋友买部车呢?
B: That's going too far.
那太过分了!

4. See. / I told you (so).
我老早告诉过你。【疯狂想像:洋洋得意地、有先见之明地说!】


举例:
A: It was stupid of me to go bungee jumping.
我居然去蹦极,真是太蠢了。
B: See, I told you so.
看,我早就这么说。

5. So what?
那又怎样?【疯狂想像:毫不在乎地说!】


举例:
A: You're not wearing your seatbelt.
你没系安全带。
B: So what?
那又怎样?

6. I'm counting on you. / You're my only hope.
就指望你了。【疯狂想像:可怜兮兮地说!】

举例:

A: Sure, I'll come watch you give your speech.
当然,我会来看你演讲的。
B: Great, I'm counting on you!
太好了,我就指望你了。

7. Do something (about it) ! / Don't just sit there!
想想办法吧!(别闲坐着!)


举例:
A: Honey, the garbage needs to be taken out.
亲爱的,垃圾该拿出去了。
B: So, don't just sit there, go do something about it!
那你就别光坐在那儿了,去做点事吧!

8. Who do you think you are?
你以为你是谁啊?!【疯狂想像:毫不客气地说!】


举例:
A: You shouldn't talk to your children that way.
你不该这么跟你的孩子们说话。
B: Who do you think you are? Mind your own business.
你以为你是谁啊?管好自己的事吧。

9. Stop playing the fool. / Don't act stupid.
别装傻了。


举例:
A: Honey, would you please put the dishes in the dishwasher?
亲爱的,你能把碗碟放进洗碗机里吗?
B: I don't know how to run it.
我不知道怎么操作。
A: Stop playing the fool!
别装傻了!

10. Any complaints? / Do you have something to say?
你有何不满?/你有什么话要说吗?


举例:
A: Can I see the work schedule for next week?
我能看看下星期的日程表吗?
B: Here it is. Do you have something to say?
这就是。你有什么要说吗?

Tags: ,
amy IP
08/11/28 11:43
excellent!
分页: 1/1 第一页 1 最后页
发表评论
表情
emotemotemotemotemot
emotemotemotemotemot
emotemotemotemotemot
emotemotemotemotemot
emotemotemotemotemot
打开HTML
打开UBB
打开表情
隐藏
记住我
昵称   密码   游客无需密码
网址   电邮   [注册]